• Be qualified with an Electrical Engineering degree / Diploma from recognized educational establishment.
• Have a minimum of five (5) years' experience as Training Instructors in the relevant discipline developing and delivering the training required, with a minimum of one (I) year teaching in an Oil & Gas environment preferably in LNG Industry.
• Have English as their primary language or be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English to IELTs level 8 (or equivalent) overall.
• Be capable of proving their ability to speak clearly; and have the knowledge and skill in the use of English enabling delivery of technical and everyday terms used within their specialist subject and the LNG industry.
• Be able to demonstrate experience in providing competence-based training provided by BTEC.
In addition to the specialist qualification, they shall:
* Hold a teaching qualification to a minimum of level 4 on the QCF or similar international qualification.
* Hold a recognized 'Assessor' qualification.
* Hold a recognized 'Verifier' qualification.
* Be competent in the use of all MS Office tools.
* Be competent in the use of all teaching materials and equipment provided by COMPANY so as to provide safe and efficient teaching.
• Reviewing syllabus and working to COMPANY standards.
• Assessing the status of each staff member relative to the time and module of training being undertaken within the programme.
• Maintaining detailed records of candidate progress as required by the validating body. Developing individual recovery plans for any staff not achieving prescribed or expected progression.
• Conducting theoretical (classroom) and practical (workshop) training as well as "Live Plant" operations training on a continuous day to day basis. Conducting live assessment in the workplace or in classrooms.
• Preparation of formal status reports to the Line and Training department management.
• Supporting plant activities during shutdowns or in times of manpower shortage.
• Supporting groups of candidates as a course tutor and taking responsibility for a course team.
• Creating course materials writing assessment materials acting as an internal
• Other administration functions normally associated with works of this nature.
Suitable candidates send you CV to email@example.com